Monday, June 7, 2010

40 Beauty Questions!

I wasn't tagged, but screw that..

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face twice a day EVERY SINGLE DAY. I am super strict with myself and I never start a day or go to bed without washing my face!

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination Oily/Normal. I'm super oily on my t-zone, but my cheeks are normal.

What is your current facial wash?
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, it is extremely important. It makes all the difference for your skin!

What brand do you use?
I actually use a homemade brown sugar/olive oil face scrub.

What moisturizer do you use?
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Do you have freckles?
Nope

Do you use eye cream?
No, but I do want to start.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, absolutely. Trust me, I have a long history with acne. -___-

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, and it worked for me, although it was a bit harsh at first.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
I prefer a tinted moisturizer, and I use Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer

How about concealer?
Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil! It is DA BOMB!

Do you know your undertone color?
Yellow undertones for sure, and out of cool/neutral/warm, I think I'm a neutral.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're fun to use for a special occasion!

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I don't. ;P

What brand of mascara do you use?
Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara! It is by far my HG, I will never stop using it!

Sephora or MAC?
Sephora all the way.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Usually my fingers! But I do whip out the brushes if I have a little more time.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, Urban Decay Primer Potion, or Shiseido Hydro Powder Cream Eyeshadows

For the face?
Nope

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
The shimmery, cream brow bone color from the Maybelline Chai Latte Quad.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use a gel/cream for my upper lashline and a pencil for the waterline or lower lashline.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I never have!

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them, they're very pigmented, but they can be a hassle to use.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Nope.

What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC lipstick in Cutester, it's from the Hello Kitty collection.

How about lipgloss?
Bare Escentuals Lipgloss in Lacey

What is your favorite blush to use?
JANE Blush in Blushing Earth Sheer

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope, and probably never.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes, I love drugstore makeup! <3

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No

Would you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Sure! I'm down for anything.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, not that I'm aware of. :P

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Streaky foundation, over plucked or over filled in eyebrows, too much blush, etc.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral for everyday, but it's fun to break out the colors at night or for fun!

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Jessica Alba and Selena Gomez!

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Eyebrow pencil! It polishes you right up, especially if you have sparse brows like mine.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Absolutely.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I do.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Shiseido

What do you think of Makeup??
I love it! It is a wonderful medium to express my art, and it's fun and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment