Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello Kitty is the ULTIMATE Cutester!


Next is my favorite lipstick, MAC Cutester from the Hello Kitty Collection! ^ ^

First off, how cute is the packaging? In eighth grade, we were surveyed about our favorite cartoon characters, and I was the only person in the entire grade to write HELLO KITTY! It's packaged in a glossy black tube with a mod looking Hello Kitty! She is so cute!

Do you see that? It is amazing. There is a Hello Kitty face ENGRAVED in the lipstick!! Unfortunately, once you use the lipstick often enough, the Hello Kitty will disappear. ): And I am totally at risk of that, because I use this lipstick like I use lip balm! One of my best friends mentioned that I should redo the engraving myself with a toothpick! :P Cutester is a lustre, so it is super sheer, but I like that. If you want a pigmented peachy pink lip, then this isn't for you. But I love the natural color of my lips, and this just gives a really nice peachy pink shimmer to my lips! It's gorgeous and it smells/tastes divine..I adore the MAC lippie scent!

Swatchirific:


As you can see, it's super sheer. It has a lip gloss quality to it. It was limited edition, so you might have trouble finding it though. Oh, and I admit, I was kind of attracted to it for the packaging. OH, one last thing, this was the first MAC product that I ever bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment